Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Completely unreal

It is completely unreal that things like this happen. I thought this video could be improved in both video and audio. I like how they showed the criminals face while they were talking about him, however, I didn't like that they showed the same video clips of him twice. I didn't think that was effective for the video at all. Also, when the report number one began talking to reporter number two, it was difficult to hear what number two was saying for a minute until the audio was fixed. I think this video could have been improved if they would have shown other clips of this guy talking or anything else he could have been caught doing. Also, the other two men that were apart of the crime for not speaking up, it would have been nice to see video of them rather than just two goofy pictures.

No comments: