Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The life of a resident advisor

The online story I chose to do is about the life of a resident advisor. When making this video, I wanted to incorporate the humorous aspects of the job into it so viewers could see the job from an entertaining perspective. Because there is so much work done in order to be an awesome RA, it is extremely difficult to explain the job to the full extent.

Although this video does not necessarily have a professional demeanor, I think the outlook shows insight to the everyday events that people in RA positions encounter.

My staff was awesome in working with me on this, so I hope everyone enjoys it!

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

How did you decide what angle to take? You could have just as easy gone for the negative aspects (on call 24/7 etc).