Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why YOU should live in the Residence Halls

For Mariah, Jessica and my group project, we chose to promote living on campus here at Ferris. We decided it would be effective to get students opinions on the matter, as well as take pictures of some positive things if students were to choose living on campus. I think our video turned out okay, anyways for three of us who are not very experienced with making videos. There are a few things I would do differently. In some of the interviews, it is a little hard to hear what the students are saying because of where the video was taped. Our audio could have been better. Also, I wish we would have thought about more effective ways to promote the res halls, rather than just students talking. I feel the opinions we got from the students are effective, as well as the pictures we took.

No comments: