Sunday, September 18, 2011

Go Blue!!

I am a huge University of Michigan fan. Maybe it's because the atmosphere there is so different than the atmosphere at Ferris- maybe it's just because there are so many more people. Either way, I always find that there are a number of things to get excited about when visiting there.

 I was not lucky enough to score a ticket to the Notre Dame Football Game that happened a little over a week ago. However, I found a video on the Michigan Daily's website giving me a quick tease of the experience I could have had if I would have been able to make it down to Ann Arbor that day. 

I think this video does a great job of showing off U of M's school pride, as well as the atmosphere everyone was enjoying that day. Energy was high and in this video, you can DEFINITELY tell. I like how throughout the video, there was no added music or voices, it was made almost to show the viewer what it would have been like to be there in person. I liked that there was no one-on-one interview in it, and that it didnt center on one important thing happening. I like that the video showed the day events, as well as how the camera took different angles for each event.

Man, I would have been in Heaven if I could have been able to go, for now... I think I'll settle with that video.
:)

3 comments:

Mary Alice said...

The camera was shaky but I liked the music in the very beginning. I think some of the filler could have been taken out and it would have done a better job of holding my attention though. And you can't hear the people in some of the shots....definitely should have been edited better...maybe with some music during the silent parts.

mesfox said...

Thank you for finding the work around for the links so that they now open in new windows! We all owe you one!

Katelyn said...

Oh no problem!! I'm glad to be able to help! :)