Sunday, September 25, 2011

Could be better....

This video is a video posted on abcnews.com. There are many things that can be improved within this video to make it a better source of multimedia. I think it would have been better if the picture of the little girl was not blurred out. I don't understand why you would even show a picture if the viewer is unable to see the face of the person you are showing. Another thing that could have made this video better would be if there were captions on the screen when a different person is speaking. I watched the video twice and was unable to understand who one of the people interviewed was. As for things done well, the audio was very clear and the storyline was concise.

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

I can't say I agree. I could see enough of the picture that I could tell roughly what age she was and to me it added to the story. It puts an image with the story (I see a person and not a rough description). The girl is a minor, they were attempting to protect her identity. I think there is a law about that if I remember correctly. I agree that captions should have been used.