Sunday, September 25, 2011

Murder Case

On CNN.com, I watched this video about a Murder Case coming to an end. I think this is a good example of multimedia. The video is done well and a good length for the topic. I think it sums up the situation and lets people know whats going on without forcing them to go back and read multiple articles. I like how there is video of things going on with the reporters voice talking over it. I think this allows viewers to see what is actually happening rather than just staring at someone talking. If I was the creator of this video I would have changed the part where the reporter is shown speaking in the middle of the city. I think it is extremely distracting from the video to see all of the people walking past in the background staring at the reporter and the camera.

I did like the way the video opened as well as the first line. I like how it showed the situation and the first statement said was like a hook to grab viewers and keep them.

No comments: