Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Woah. Stay off the road!

I came across one of the most shocking, but expected videos I have ever seen. It is about a 9 year-old driving her drunk father around. I think this video is done extremely well. I was able to concentrate on what was being said by the reporter while watching the video clips that were included. I think the video clips made the story more real and helped to keep attention.

I also think the audio is done extremely well, too. I like how the reporter talked over the video, and in the clip they also incorporated the callers recording.

I believe the length of the piece is very appropriate because the story is given and the idea is very clear without being drug out too long.

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

That video was well done. I could really get a sense of what was going on and the commentary was well done becuase it filled in the parts of the story that they were not showing in a way that made me feel like I was there.

On a personal note, how could that father let his young daughter drive? That is irresponsible to the point of insanity.