Saturday, October 8, 2011

$39,000 on a backpack?

I recently watched a video from cnn.com about a backpack selling for $39,000.
I really like the way this video was made. I especially liked how pictures were scrolling on the screen while the announcer was speaking. It let viewers see who exactly he was talking about, as well as the look of the backpack. The only downside to it, was that it became a little distracting. I found myself just looking at the pictures and thinking about the details that the images show instead of listening to what was being said.
I don't really think that issue could have been fixed. I think either way, it would be distracting for viewers.
I think the audio was done well, as well as the script. It kept my attention throughout the entire video and I even laughed a few times. I think this is a good example of multimedia.

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

The video crashed on me. At a library computer. Anyone else have this trouble?